I'm sitting here with my little woman in my lap. We just finished watching "Sid the Science Kid", her favorite show. I looked down just now and found that my sweetie had fallen asleep leaning on a pillow. She was propped up on her little elbow. How sweet. I thought to myself for a second, "What if I just left her like that? She's bound to fall off her hand eventually ... haha, that'd be funny." How mean am I?! I mean, really - what mom thinks that?! Of course, I didn't leave her like that. It was just a passing thought. She's now comfortably resting on my chest as I type this. But, that triggered a funny story that happened this past weekend, so I felt obliged to share ;) As most of you know, it snowed this weekend. Again. It's supposed to snow even more tomorrow. Snow. Snow. Snow. But, fortunately, Kylie loves the snow, and so do I! We decided to go explore the neighborho...
Comments
Post a Comment